Sunday, March 1, 2009

For no other reason.... RUST

I've been putting too many hours in at work lately, so I did some intentional slacking yesterday. I spent a lot of time surfing, we had lunch with my talented Mom at Dragonfly, and we ran some errands around a blustery, sometimes rainy Ashland. I've been discovering the usefulness of building text in Adobe Illustrator and then transferring smart objects to Photoshop. Twas googlin' and found this weird robot picture from somewhere in Japan. The rest is my creation... or lack thereof...


Like Rutger Hauer in Blade Runner, this robot "has seen things".

2 comments:

Miles Inada said...

Sorrowful fragments of a bygone age! I weep at the majesty!

Evan said...

Hey-Seuss, Smart Objects! Well done. I've done my damndest to avoid the freakish web of adobe interdependencies, but the creative suite is a lifestyle choice, and you have inspired me. I will embrace Illustrator. I will. I will.