Sunday, June 21, 2009

Manage Your Cell Phone with Mobiledit

I don't own an iPhone (yet), so hang in with me here Luddites. I've always had problems downloading pictures and movies from various cell phones that I've owned over the years - not to mention all the issues with managing contacts! If you've ever been frustrated with carriers lame bloatware and problematic connectivity via USB and bluetooth, then Mobiledit is a great solution. It allows you to open up all the features of your phone from Windows. You can easily back up your data, transfer files, manage and sort your contacts, and even create and load ring tones.

Their demo version, named Mobiledit Lite is available via this link... I'm not sure if it ever times out, but it allowed me to do everything I needed from just the demo.
http://www.mobiledit.com/downloads.asp?show=me

No comments: