Thursday, September 17, 2009

Plants vs. Zombies

If you enjoy a little casual gaming now and then, you must play Plants vs. Zombies! It's a new take on the old "tower defense" games where you have to protect your house from an onslaught of clever zombies using a variety of weapons. In this case, plants. The game play is incredibly addictive and the graphics are hilarious. There's a very nice interplay between the cuteness of the plants and the ghoulish zombies. Extra Bonus: I read recently that game director George Fan was influenced by Tapper, a classic arcade game from my high school years.

Plants vs. Zombies is published by PopCap games. You can download a trial version, but I recommend the full version which you can purchase for $9.99 via Steam. BRAINS!!!

1 comment:

Atlas Rune said...

Are you getting paid for this advertising post?

I found Plants vs Zombies to be mildly amusing, but as popcap games go, I like to play bejeweled.