Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tiny Minds, Tiny Worlds

One of the things I enjoy the most about being a Dad is watching my kids create things. Whether it's drawing, clay, cooking, or just storytelling - I always enjoy seeing the product of their minds. This is most true when my kids play with the greatest toy of all time - Legos! The tiny bricks just had their umpteenth toy revival at our house this weekend. I love the strange coupling of objects, the total disregard for order or utility, and the randomness of the characters.

2 comments:

Atlas Rune said...

Legos are always great fun. For some reason, things look better with the random colours of blocks.

I would still be playing with Legos if they weren't so expensive.

Did you see any of the posts about someone making a house out of Legos?

Scott Raedeke said...

Wassup Atlas! Have you landed at school yet? Drop me an email when you get a chance.

The dude making the lego house is one of the hosts of "Top Gear" a show on the BBC. Very cool..