Saturday, October 17, 2009

Money! It's a hit...

This year I'm teaching a year long advanced digital media class. We're getting deep into Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver as well as a little Illustrator and Indesign. Right now my students are ready to burn me at the stake while I teach them the vagaries of Illustrator. One of our first projects was to create a piece of custom currency in Photoshop. Money is an interesting graphic system that seems simple at first, but is really very complex. My students did a fantastic job, so I thought I'd show some of the best efforts here...






I'm enjoying my time with these young'ns. They're a talented crew, I'm lucky to be their teacher!

2 comments:

Miles Inada said...

Mr. Crabs approves

Atlas Rune said...

Brilliant Idea.


I would have liked to take this class.