Thursday, December 30, 2010

Iotacons, by Andy Rash

NY illustrator Andy Rash has a great site featuring his Iotacons (iotacons for you sans serif font folk out there). He's created pixelated versions of many famous characters including Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and even the US Senate! Check out his site at iotacons.blogspot.com and his main portfolio at www.rashworks.com. It's amazing how well he's captured the spirit of these iconic characters.


While you're at it, check out Andy's hilarious book, "Ten Little Zombies: A Love Story" available on Amazon.com.

2 comments:

Christian said...

One of my friends just wrote
"C++ is giving me Raedeke flashbacks. I'm locked in. This term is gonna rule."
on his Facebook. Just thought I'd share that with you :)

Scott Raedeke said...

Hi Christian, great to hear from you! I miss my programming soul brothers - I'm guessing it was Matt. What are you up to?